You will join projects of our client's partner, this cloud-based large-scale analytics solution involves up to 30TB of data daily analyzed by over 1 million users with 4 data centers located in US/EU/CA. More than 50% of Fortune 500 companies across every industry use GoodData.
- Provide management and leadership to a team responsible for the design, implementation, testing and integration.
- Fulfil a role of a technical architect of your team. Drives high-level technical design and joins follow-up investigation of technical tasks with the team.
- Closely cooperate with the rest of the engineering and product management in Europe.
- A leader who can lead and motivate teams with strong interpersonal and communication
- Love guiding and mentoring engineers along their career path -- whether they are a seasoned veteran or a recent college graduate.
- Open minded, transparent, be able to show compassion and adaptable.
- 5+ years experience in leading and management of dev teams; 10+ years overall experience in software development.
- Working proficiency in English. Communication: speak and understand English well.
- Experience in REST API design, distributed systems, enterprise application, cloud-based
- Experience with CI/CD Jenkins, Docker containers and GIT.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment.
What’s on offer
Good salary & bonus:
- Attractive salary, annual review and quarterly recognition bonus.
- 13th salary paid before Tet.
- Premium health checkup and insurance.
Learning & development support:
- English and IT courses support.
- Safari Books Online accounts support.
- Sport activities support.
- Flexible working hours, 2 days/month work from home, 15 days annual leave.
- Regular team building activities and company trips.
- Kitchens full of free refreshments.