Lead ReactJS Engineer
We are seeking passionate, results-focused Lead ReactJS Engineers to take accountability for the design and delivery of our client's transformed digital platforms. You will be part of our delivery team and will be responsible for providing technical contribution throughout all phases of the software delivery life cycle as we initiate a transformation of our client technology.
Your Job Responsibilities
1. Collaborate with other our client’s technology leaders towards improving and fulfilling the our client technical direction;
4. Lead and conduct training to empower engineers regarding sufficient programming skills;
5. Design, develop, review, implement, and manage React.js application code and services for the production and pre-release environments;
6. Design, develop, review, implement, and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts, systems, and any code as required;
7. Participate in Agile software development, prototyping, and code review with international development teams to build scalable microservices-based products;
8. Understand the requirements of the customer or business and utilize this knowledge to develop applications that are consistent with this;
9. Work with delivery teams to achieve success through development using CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes, and tooling;
10. Provide robust coding practices, solid unit/component test coverage, and debugging code.
2. Expert in all areas of web development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Foundation, JQuery, JSON) including accessibility and security concerns;
3. Solid experience in modern front-end build pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Webpack, Gulp, NPM);
4. Experience in Cloud computing and Amazon Web Services – particularly Serverless Development: Experience in Containers (ECS, Kubernetes, Docker) and FaaS (AWS Lambda) technologies.
5. Strong understanding of RESTful APIs design (GraphQL desirable) and microservices-based system;
6. Solid DevOps and Continuous Delivery skillset: Experience in modern CI/CD pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Ansible, Jenkins, Gulp, NPM, Gradle).
7. Solid experience in Agile development environments;
8. Well-versed in writing structured, well-documented, maintainable, and clean code;
9. Excellent in problem-solving and analytical skills;
10. Experience in leading and coaching at least one software engineer team on various projects;
11. Strong understanding of standard Software Engineering processes, Testing, and Agile methodology;
12. Strong English communication skills (both verbal & written), especially in the global software development environment.
1. Experience in the Banking or Financial Services industry;
2. Experience in using front-end testing and test runners (eg. Selenium, Mocha/Chai/Jest).
3. Any additional certification or training in IT, Business, Computer Science, or related area
WHAT'S ON OFFER
Very competitive remuneration package
Generous private family healthcare for yourself and two family members
A solid team behind you - great people who love what they do
The pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
Opportunity for traveling & training in Australia
A brand new & state of the art Agile office
Latest technologies, flexible working hours
A promising training and career path
Fun team activities & outing
English learning with native English teachers
And many more to come.
We are PEGASI – IT Recruitment Consultancy in Vietnam. If you are looking for new opportunity for your career path, kindly visit our website www.pegasi.com.vn for your reference. Thank you!
Ha Noi - Viet Nam
$ 3,000 - $ 4,000